"A good business reputation does not
spring up overnight, but grows slowly and soundly because it is rooted
solid ground of customer satisfaction."
- Graduate Golden Valley High School, 1980
Appraiser Guild of America - Personal property appraiser certification program,
- Real Estate Appraiser - non certified
- Western College of Auctioneering (
) - Auctioneer, March, 1982
- University of North Dakota
- Modern Real Estate Practice. Feb. 1998
- Auctioneer, real estate sales person and Appraiser.
- Many years an Auctioneer selling farm and ranch equipment,
real estate, construction & industrial equipment, livestock production sales,
and antique & collectible sales.
- Owner of Wolff Auctioneers.
(National Auctioneers Association)
- Member, North Dakota Auctioneer Assn
North Dakota Stockmen's Assn
- Member, North Dakota Beef Cattle Improvement Assn
- 2007 Reserve
Champion Merchandise Auctioneer
- 2011 Qualifier for World Livestock
- 2012 Qualifier for World Livestock
- 2014 6th place in The Greater Midwest
Livestock Auctioneering Championships, held in West Fargo, ND
- 1983 North Dakota Singles State Trapshooting
- Licensed real estate broker for many years in North Dakota. Experience
includes the sale and preparation of properties at public
auction and private sales.
- Licensed auctioneer in North
Dakota since 1964. Sold machinery at auction in 4 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
- Written appraisals on real
property, farm equipment, personal property, antiques, and other inventories throughout the state
of North Dakota.
- Has appeared in county and
state courts for testimony as it relates to values of property and equipment.
- Graduate of Beulah High
School, Beulah, ND.
- Graduate of Western College
of Auctioneering, Billings, MT. (
- Graduate of South Dakota
Real Estate School, Sioux Falls, SD.
- Attended a course in appraisal
at Manhattan, Kansas University sponsored by the Society of Farm
- Managers and Rural
Appraisers Estate Appraisal, Nashville, TN. Certified with organization of
- Professional Real Estate
- Has been instructor at Western
College of Auctioneering, Billings, MT.
- Professional designations
include: Associate member, Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- North Dakota Champion Livestock
- Many times Central Region Livestock
- 1979 Runner-up World Champion Livestock
Paula Jo Wanner
- 2006 Graduate of NDSU B.S. Range Science/Minor in Ag
- Head Clerk - Ph# 701-870-1406
- 2005 Graduate of NDSU B.S. Animal Science
- 2009 Graduate of Western College of Auctioneering
- Lic. #908, 701-983-4521, Golden Valley, ND