- Oliver County: NW4-Sec.16-143-87 (160 +/-
This quarter offers acres of healthy pastureland,
good fences and 2 stock dams (1 spring fed).
Directions From Beulah, ND: 2 1/2 mi SE on County Rd 20, 3 mi S on 57th Ave
SW, 1/2 mi W.
Click here for Parcel #1 Soil Report
- Mercer County: Tract of the SE4-Sec.29-144-87
(19 +/- Alfalfa Acres)
This tract was seeded in 2016 with a good catch on
Directions From Beulah, ND: 1 mi SE on County Rd 20, 0.4 mi N.
Click here for Parcel #2 Soil Report
- Mercer County: Tract of the NE4-Sec.29-144-87
(16 +/- Pasture Acres)
This parcel of pastureland offers endless
opportunities, it contains Knife River scenic front, good fences, stock tank
supplied with SW rural water, hunting & fishing. Ideal horse pasture.
Directions From Beulah, ND: 1 mi SE on County Rd 20, 0.5 mi N.
Click here for Parcel #3 Soil Report
*Auctioneers Note: Parcels 2 & 3 will be surveyed
separately by the seller prior to the auction. Depending on interest, the
parcels may sell separately or sell as one unit. Watch for signs and check
out wolffauctioneers.com for more information and updates.
Click here for
Preliminary Survey information
- 10% down with balance paid on closing
- Land sells subject to any existing easements
- Seller reserves all mineral acres
- Seller will bring abstracts up-to-date and pay
- Buyer will pay 2017 taxes and closing costs
- Comments made on sale day take precedence over
all pervious ads
Sellers: Kelly Neuberger, Melvin Neuberger